Got something show-stopping to share? We wholeheartedly welcome submissions of incredible real weddings, elopements, engagements, bridal showers, styled shoots and anything else you think will stop the hearts of our Ivory Tribe.
We love nothing more than seeing magic created and executed here on our doorstep and are all about showcasing our best local talent.
Please join us in sharing, celebrating and inspiring our readers with your unique take and wonderful ideas for getting hitched.
Being ‘Ivory Tribe’ is about real love and real celebrations. We only have one rule, just be you!
Here’s what we ask include and keep in mind when making your submission to Ivory Tribe;
- A succinct description of the event / shoot – including an idea of the industry professionals involved.
- Real wedding submissions must consist of a selection of 150 – 200 professional wedding photos.
- Should your submission be successful, in the case of real weddings and engagements, we will issue a Q&A for the couple to complete and return along with accompanying imagery.
- Engagement, elopement or styled shoot submissions must consist of a minimum of 25 professional images.
- Files should be clearly named with both the couples and photographers names. I.e IVORYTRIBE_COUPLESNAMES_PHOTOGRAPHERSNAME-NUMERICALSEQUENCE
- Images need to be supplied as web ready jpegs measuring 1200 px (longest edge) x 800 px (shortest edge) with the overall file size not exceeding 500kb.
- All files must be correctly named and sized as per the above specifications and supplied via an online file sharing platform such as Pixieset or Dropbox.
- When supplying files via Dropbox please use a unique folder name, (not ‘Ivory Tribe’), so it is identifiable at our receiving end.
- To ensure quality and consistency, all supplied imagery must be that of a professional photographer(s).
- Submissions can only be made by a photographer or couple with the full permission of the photographer and consent of couple (if a real wedding, elopement or engagement).
- Submissions must be exclusive and not have appeared in or be in a submission process with another publication (digital or print).
- Please send your submission to email@example.com and upon receipt of your submission, we will be in touch within the week to let you know if it has been successful.
- We receive an abundance of submissions, so please note, we will not accept submissions that do not meet the above requirements.
Simple as that!