Wedding decor dreams made easy with these curated packages.
Weddings and events can be overwhelming. There’s so many elements to organise, choices to be made, deliveries to be arranged, not to mention escalating costs! We hear you.
That’s where three clever and creative Melbourne brands, Wild Flos, The Small Things Co and State of Reverie come in. The Melbourne-based businesses have combined forces to curate five incredible packages.
The packages include all the elements for a beautiful event, without the challenges of arranging everything individually.
Planning just got a whole lot easier.
There are five expertly designed and curated packages which all include signage, dining table and gifts table decor, stationery and florals. See the complete looks along with costs by downloading them here.
Simply choose your favourite look and they’ll take care of the rest.
Keep reading for your chance to WIN an amazing $1,500 prize toward the curated package of your choice.
The talented team behind these looks are industry experts – they know what they do and boy do they do it well, so these are sure to get you inspired. Here’s the collection:
LIGHT & FRESH
The timeless white and green look has been given a beautiful upgrade with the introduction of sage green accents. This look celebrates natural materials, organic shapes and clean typography.
DARK & MOODY
Glamorous and refined, this look is a take on the popular moody style. Shades of dusty pink contrast with rich greens and are paired with modern black decor. The floral is moody with dark foliage, black roses with pops of dusty rose, while stationery favours geometric lines and unique typography.
Nothing says romance like an abundance of red roses, with accents of blush and gold. Paired with modern minimal stationery, this is the elegant wedding look for the lovers of today.
WARM & EARTHY
This look celebrates the warm nights and earthy hues of the summer season. Warm dusty colours, natural materials with raw edges and organic forms makes for a contemporary look that’s still elegantly restrained.
The charm of the traditional English Garden is given a fresh update with this look. Soft shades of blue, pink and green are complimented with old world inspired decor.
For costs, inclusions and more information about each of these looks and the packages available, download here.
PLANNING HINTS AND TIPS
Because we know you’re always thirsty for planning tips from the best in the biz, here’s a little more from the beautiful brands behind these luxe looks:
STATE OF REVERIE
State of Reverie founder Emily is known for her sensational style when it comes to all things stationery and signage. What we have always adored about her brand is her fresh and contemporary designs that we know will always be popular amongst brides and grooms wanting to take their wedding styling to the next level.
Here are Emily’s top tips when it comes to planning your wedding stationery and signage;
- Keep it consistent – look for Stationers who can provide all your stationery and signage, so there’s consistency from your invites to signage, menus etc. It will also save a lot of time not having to work with multiple suppliers and coordinate the different items.
- Choose three colours for all your styling and stick with these for your stationery
- Have fun with it! You don’t have to be traditional if that’s not your style. Get creative with your choice of wording and think about using your event day stationery and signage to help create a vibe at your wedding.
THE SMALL THINGS CO
The Small Things Co have established themselves as a unique event hire company as well as sensational stylists that bring all ‘the small things’ to enhance your celebration. The Small Things Co team offer a curated range of small hire items, perfect for adding the finishing styling touches to any event (…think bar carts, cake stands, lighting, wishing wells and more).
Here are The Small Things Co top tips when it comes to planning your wedding hire and styling;
- Research the company’s past work to get a feel for their style and inspiration of how to use their products.
- Always consider having the hired items delivered to your venue. Saving money on logistics can cause unneeded stress before and after your wedding day.
- Narrow your colour palette down to 3 main options, and allow this to guide the hire pieces you choose and the palette you provide to your stylist.
Flos boss, Nat, sure knows how to bring fabulous florals to life – be it a dark and moody tones, or a bright and enchanting colour palettes. Every client Wild Flos work with can expect an incredible experience and one that is unique and completely customised to their needs. We’ve crushed on her work for a long time now, and know that whenever Wild Flos is involved in a wedding, there is always a little touch of wild and a whole lot of magic.
Here are Nat’s top tips when it comes to planning your fabulous wedding florals.
- Choose your favourite florist and put your trust in them to create something unique and designed just for you.
- When it comes to floral varieties, choose what’s in season and don’t be afraid of adding colour and texture.
- Florals will be a large part of your budget so choose the key areas that are most important to you and focus your budget on these elements.
It’s time to WIN! State of Reverie, Wild Flos and The Small Things Co have decided to generously celebrate their curated packages launch with a giveaway of $1,500 toward the look of your choice.
Enter by simply signing up to the Ivory Tribe newsletter here, and you’re in with a chance to win. Competition T&C’s stated below.
Linen – Table Art
Venue – Firecracker HQ
Competition Terms and Conditions.
The $1500 styling packages competition will run from Tuesday 19 May to Tuesday 2 June 2020, with the winner drawn at random and notified via email by Ivory Tribe.
The prize on offer is to be supplied by Wild Flos, State of Reverie and The Small Things Co and comprises of a $500 voucher towards stationery, $500 towards flowers, and $500 towards decor hire. Redemption of voucher is at the discretion of the business’ listed above.
By signing up with your email address you are sharing your contact information with the businesses involved for use of email marketing purposes and can unsubscribe at any time.